Original hard copy instruction manual available.
Battery Type: 1.2v Nickel Cadmium & nickel metal hydride
Charge current: average 130mA DC
Dimension: 48 x80 x 105mm
- insert 1 to 4 rechargeable AA Ni-cd/ni-mh batteries into the four battery
- the batteries must be inserted with correct polarity plus/minus as indicated
in each battery compartment
- If only one or two AA batteries are to be charged insert the batteries in
the two front compartments
- plug the charger into the mains socket
- The red LED's will turn on to indicate that the batteries are properly charging.
Check polarity and proper contact between charger and batteries if LED does
not light up
- The batteries should not remain on charge longer than indicated below. Unplug
the charger and remove batteries from charger on completion of charge
- The TC Plus is designed for high performance rechargeable batteries . Do
not charge any battery with a capacity of less than 1100 mAh
- Charge battery before use
- Use only rechargeable Ni-Cd/Ni-MH batteries. Do not mix batteries of different
type or capacity. Use of other battery types may lead to damage
- Do not keep batteries on charge longer than indicated. If a battery is only
partially discharged, the maximum charging time is reduced accordingly
- Do not short circuit, solder, dismantle or put in fire.
- The charger is for indoor use only. Do not expose to rain or moisture.
- Unplug the charger from the mains when not in use.
- Store the batteries in a cool dry place.
- Do not dispose of used batteries in domestic waste. Dispose of batteries
at special collection points or return to point of sale
||Maximum charging time for fully discharged battery